Senior Php Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer who will work with our tech leads and architects to design and implement new features and functionality, ensure high-performance and availability. This position will contribute to the design of server side and client side architecture, as well as build the next generation online experience on desktop and mobile web platforms globally.
• Writing clean, secure and quality application that scales with concurrency.
• Hands-on development, debugging and on-going maintenance of new and existing code (OO-PHP, MySQL/PostgreSQL, JSON).
• Design and develop new features and interfaces using modern web programming paradigms.
• Build and maintain secure APIs.
• Create efficient database queries.
• Document code, concepts, business logic, and logistics.
• Organizes workload to meet deadlines as assigned by leadership.
• Ensures leadership is informed of schedules, timelines, statuses, issues, mitigations and all other information.
EFURTHERANCE was formed in 2010 and is in its growth stage, however with a strong team of just over 70 we advance at a rapid growth of 200% per year. We are a vigorous technology company that consists of a highly skilled team of mavens that focus on web and mobile development.
Our belief is that Progress needs Change; and with this each one of us strives to make a difference that will change the world.
With over 20 years of experience and collaboration with technological and educational experts, we offer varied services that aim at servicing our international clients with an advanced and a unique approach of web applications development.
We are a subsidiary of E-Careers UK, one of the world’s largest online learning solution providers with over 200,000 customers and 80 partners around the world.
We also believe that Great work can be achieved when the mind is at play. It is with this belief that EFURTHERANCE maintains and provides its team with a dynamic and diverse work culture empowering each individual to perform at their best potential. We maintain an open philosophy where every individual contributes ideas and opinions.
With the rapid growth rate we are constantly in pursuit of people who are strong-minded and sharp, and our prerequisite is the ability to work and not one’s experience.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent programming, testing and debugging skills.
• Strong Knowledge of software development, scalable application and deployment fundamentals.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience with MVC frameworks.
• Proficient in developing and testing Restful APIs.
• Fluency in all aspects of PHP development and the Software Development Life cycle
• Expertise with MySQL.
• Working knowledge of Linux.
• Excellent communication, self-motivator, team player, ability to solve complex problems, design & requirements documentation.
• PHP 5+ (PHP 7 is a plus)
• MySQL (PostgreSQL is a plus)
ABOUT EFURTHERANCE / E-CAREERS
EFURTHERANCE is a subsidiary of ECAREERS LTD... UK based out of Mumbai. With a team of over 30 technical professionals, eFurtherance functions as the development center and technical support division for e-careers.com providing cutting edge technology services and innovative solutions to its global customers.
E-Careers is a UK based software company that specializes in delivering a vast array of educational and training programmers to a wide variety of clients in all sectors. With over 200 man years already invested in research and development, e-Careers is one of UK's fastest growing one-stop end to end e-Learning development solution providers.
WHAT WE DO
Seamlessly combining Animated Content, Video Based Training, Audio Based Training, Virtual Classroom and Virtual Laboratories into a solution that will undoubtedly provide its clients a 21st century education program . With over 75000 satisfied customers E-Careers aims to becoming a leading global education provider.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis