Senior Marketing Manager - Conferences
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic marketing tactician to lead the campaign for our events business – owning the marketing strategy for our industry-led conferences and exhibitions. The role requires someone who is well organized, hard-working, excellent attention to detail and an analytical, inquisitive mind. Creativity, flexibility and eager to learn are also important, as are strong copywriting skills, a good eye for design and excellent communication skills.
• Manage & deliver marketing campaign for a portfolio of our global business conferences
• Identify and utilize the most appropriate and effective marketing mediums to deliver the product/conference to market
• Plan and execute integrated web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media advertising campaigns for our conferences
• Implement detailed direct marketing programs tailored for each conference to contribute to the event target
• Develop and create innovative and strategic marketing concepts for delegates, sponsorship and exhibition marketing
• Copy writing, including emails, brochures, post cards, websites, etc.
• Designing and executing email marketing campaigns through relevant marketing software. Knowledge of CampaignMonitor/ Zoho/ GetResponse/ MailChimp is a plus
• Manage social media accounts to engage and add value to followers/members, through shared content with the goal of increasing engagement
• Negotiate, execute and manage marketing avenues with external media partners and associations
• Chase marketing opportunities through our speakers and sponsors
• Interact with high-level experts within both the public and private sectors to create remarkable and engaging online content
• Proof-read copy for promotional materials, brochures, emails, press releases, sales collaterals, websites etc.
• Ensure websites are up to date and accurate at all times
• Create, develop and maximize relationships with event marketing partners
• Control the event marketing budgets
• Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (Revenues, Profits, ROI and versus KPIs)
• Use web analytics to monitor performance of event websites and make recommendations for improvement
• Attend events to assist on site
• Monitor schedules/deadlines during all phases of the promotions
The successful applicant will enjoy an intellectually stimulating diverse range of challenges, continuous hands-on learning in a range of marketing disciplines, a creative/team orientated work environment and an attractive compensation package.
What we look for in you:
• Marketing or Communications Degree or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years’ experience gained within the b2b sector (conferences or exhibitions)
• Excellent communicator, verbal and written
• Excellent at digital marketing, including: analytics, paid advertising, social media and other ways to drive traffic online
• A good multi-tasker who is calm under pressure
• A fast learner with the ability to hit the ground running
• A strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, up to speed with the latest marketing trends and ideas
• Approachable, friendly and knowledgeable
• Superb project management skills
• Great copywriting skills
• First rate communication skills; clear and concise with a focus on customers and outcomes
• Advanced MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Have excellent people management skills and be an effective team player
Keynotic is a young and an exciting company in the world of conferences.
Head... quartered in the United Arab Emirates, Keynotic is dedicated to connecting businesses through annual conferences and networking events around the globe.
Keynotic is established with the aim of providing quality business intelligence and
networking opportunities for industry and business professionals. This is achieved through a series of Conferences, Trainings, Seminars, Awards, Event Consultancy, Gala Dinners and Global Summits that are attended by many of the world’s largest organizations.
Keynotic events provide the most fertile ground for participants to gain up-to-the-minute market intelligence and invaluable opportunities to network and generate new business.
Our events are detailed, research driven, content driven, solution rich, trendsetting, highly conceptual, inspiring and innovative solutions based networking platforms, designed to deliver knowledge sharing through industry leaders.Our goal has always been to answer complex business cases by providing a stage through which organizations/ businesses can share ideas and expand their strategic networks.
Our events are constructed with the only goal to solve impending issues faced by management executives within their respective sector.
Knowing that we solve your business challenges is our guiding strength, our inspiration and our why. At Keynotic, we passionately believe in the power of our events and their ability to inspire change, for the individuals, businesses, and communities that attend our carefully researched events.
Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
Jobs in Content / Edition / Journalism
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR