- At least 5-8yearsexperience in financial statement preparation
- Knowledge of SAP
- Prior experience of managing off-shored statutory reporting process
- XBRL tagging of financial statements and filing
- Perform second line of review of financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for financial statements preparation.
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Timely filing of financial statements with Companies House / Regulator
- Review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Undertake, review on a regular basis impairment testing of goodwill / investments.
- Coach, guide and support the team to achieve individual and team objectives.
- Any other matters / reporting as required by management
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall perspire to continuously research and innovate new methods... of recruitment to facilitate easier and faster recruitment and of quality personnel.
Fact Personnel Pvt. Ltd. shall always perspire to extend its horizon to entire world, and provide world class service to its clients and its candidate as well. It shall perspire to become a knowledge house for its candidate and other people involved so as to contribute to development of every single person. We consider it as our duty as not only to locate the best talent available but also to contribute to the development of individual talents as well in whatever small way we can. Read full description