1. Business Analysis to support and drive the initiatives and analyses of key business levers, such as Pricing, Consumption, Conversion, Manpower Productivity, and other initiatives run by the Operational Excellence team.
2. Involved in developing tools and methodologies in strategic pricing, demand generation and consumables cost management that will get institutionalized in Fortis going forward.
3. Responsible for data collection/data mapping and preparation of monthly dashboard and other reports (including deviation report) related to these business levers for the hospitals in the network.
4. Responsible for interacting with relevant stakeholders in SO as well as in regions/units to ensure implementation of suggested ideas on the ground. For this, it will be important to visit hospitals and spend time understanding the progress made and challenges faced by teams on the ground.
5. Will involve frequent creation of presentations and dashboards to put the point across to senior management and get buy-in
6. Bring thought leadership and cross industry expertise to curtain business models specific to Healthcare
7. Identify, Pursue and implement strategic projects with unit teams to create value for stakeholders
MBA- Finance /Operations with experience with data analytics, exposure to project management and data interpretation .
Experience in advance Excel based analysis and making PowerPoint presentations with experience of end to end project deliver (preferable).
Strong communication skills, as role will require a lot of communication with different people.
Exposure of working with Sr. Management is preferable
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading, pan Asia-Pacific, integrated healthcare... delivery provider. Read full description