1) After getting the Final Agreement Value & Parking Information from Front
Sales Person, preparing LOA (Letter of Application).
2) Preparing FPCIS (Flat Purchase Cost Information Sheet), with respective
HODs & Amit Sirs Approval, submitting the same to Accounts Department.
3) Receiving Cheques from Customers and Preparing Voucher for the same
in ERP system.
4) Calculating and Collecting the PLC Cheque in accordance with the Value,
and submitting the same to Accounts Department.
5) Preparing the Agreements and getting the same registered in coordination
with Accounts and Directors.
6) Coordinating for VAT with the Bank and the Customers for KYC and
7) Handling the Financial and Technical queries of the customers and getting
the same resolved in coordination with the respective departments.
8) Allotment of Car Parking Letter and Car Parking Spots.
9) Handling the Pune Backoffice Paperwork, Agreement & Payment
Coordination with Mumbai based Customers.
10) Handling the Auditors and fulfilling their requirements.
11) Co-ordination for providing NOCs for Electricity, LNL, Passport, and Bank
12) Handling the Bank Loan queries of Customers Bank.
13) Coordinating with FM Team for any Customer Guidance.
14) Follow up for Recovery of Timely Payments.
15) Coordinating with SP Accounts Team for SP Flats.
16) Coordinating with Legal Department for various Legal Queries of
17) Handling Maintenance Queries of the Customers with Amit Sirs Approval.
18) Coordination with Customer for Extra Work (Interior) in their Flat and follow
up for the Payment.
19) Coordination with External Solicitors/Tax Consultants of Customers for
various technical reasons.
20) Attending the Snag list of Customers before they take possession and
ensures peaceful possession to owners.
Solution Provider, is a Manpower Consulting and Recruitment Services organization, head... quartered at Chennai India , with network spread across India . Read full description