•Advise engineering strategy to propose alternative courses of action for Guardium deployment iterations.
•Refine Guardium data activity monitoring processes, protocols, and automation methods by working with the technical leads on Service Delivery teams to communicate technical designs and resolve implementation details for all network, server, storage and software components.
•Engage in Guardium engineering activities for Product Lifecycle Management, Business Continuity Procedures, Disaster Recovery, High Availability, and Infrastructure Monitoring.
•Ensure Guardium architectural integrity and compliance with UHG hardware and software infrastructure standards.
•Identify areas of technical risk and develop contingency plans consistent with architectural standards to ensure situational and application availability requirements are met for data activity monitoring.
•Identify optimization opportunities and changes to resource utilization to improve efficiency through automation of the deployment of Guardium components.
•Serve as the Guardium subject matter expert to internal stakeholders.
•Identify and engage the appropriate IT stakeholders from all applicable areas for the coordination of infrastructure requirements for networks, hardware, software, and access management to support Guardium engineering design.
•Build and maintain key engineering metrics for enterprise data activity monitoring solution.
•Ensure alignment of engineering deliverables with key business metrics.
•Support implementation teams with robust configurations and automation.
• Configure and deploy IBM Guardium to ensure collectors/aggregators, load balancers, software TAP agent (S-TAP), Guardium Installation Manager (GIM), and Change Audit System (CAS) are properly installed.
• Provide continuous support for trouble shooting and maintenance of Guardium deployments.
• Run, test, and validate Guardium configuration settings and fully document technical and procedural requirements.
• Ensure operations are normalized and monitored to include Guardium
•Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
•5+ years of professional IT experience
•3 years of professional experience Guardium suite of tools
• Prior experience with Disaster Recovery
• Prior experience with Capacity Planning
• Prior experience with System Design Life Cycle
Competencies and Best Practice for High Performers:
•Demonstrated experience engineering large scale application delivery projects
•Demonstrated experience designing and implementing large multi-datacenter hub infrastructure solutions.
•Experience driving efficiency with automation and process improvement.
•Preferred prior experience with Agile
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills