Position: Senior Executive -Application Maintenance
Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in Computer / Master in Computer / Software Engineering / any relevant discipline.
a ) 8+ yrs. in Developing/Maintaining an ERP with manufacturing business process knowledge.
b ) Managing ERP Changes across the Enterprise with vast experience ranging from analysing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language and logic
c ) Ability to program in .NET languages, Excellent knowledge with SQL & relational databases
d ) Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Collaborate with business process owners and key users to ERP change and produce
2. Transform software designs and specifications into high functioning code in the appropriate language.
3. Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable resuls & perform debugging when necessary.
4. Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
5. Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
6. Maintains historical records by documenting Program development and revisions.
7.Carry out such other responsibilities/duties as the Supervising Manager may, from time to time, assign.
In June, 1981, PSS (Personnel Search Services) was the first to establish 'Executive... Search' as a concept and as a professionally run business in India. Today, it is among the leading Executive Search firms in India, with offices at 6 major cities. A national Practice focus, combined with a strong geographical presence, provides great value to its clients. Read full description