• Develop new business and grow existing business in the Pharma, Chemical, Institutional, Government sector.
• Manage customer relationships, create new business opportunities from current and new customers.
• Account management will include customer meetings, generating enquiries, submitting quotations, regular communication with customers on schedule, sales tracking, forecasting, pricing, lead generation, etc.
• In-depth understanding of lab infrastructure business and explore, dig deep.
• Excellent communication (English/Hindi) and presentation skills.
• Manage the monthly and annual sales objectives and growth initiatives.
• Maintain and understand industry trends, customer growth plan and competition activities.
• Will be required to interact with back office engineers, engineering and planning team.
• Participate in trade shows and trade organizations.
• Go getter, Passionate about sales
• Self disciplined & Dedicated
• Extensive travelling in region
• Ready to take big responsibility in next 2-3 years time
• Local language will be added advantage. Any foreign language will be added advantage.
• Ready to work abroad.
Kewaunee Scientific Corporation was founded in 1906 in Wisconsin, USA. Since its inception,... the company has pioneered in the manufacturing of quality laboratory furniture and fume hoods.
Today, the company operates from its facilities located in North Carolina - USA, Bangalore - India and Suzhou - China. The Laboratory Product Group manufactures and designs steel and wood laboratory furniture, modified epoxy resin countertops and fume hoods. The Technical Products Group produces workstations for the electronic and computer industries.
Through years of experience, Kewaunee has qualified itself as a Global leader in the designing and manufacturing of furniture products. It serves clients hailing from various disciplines in the industry, research centers, schools and universities, government agencies and healthcare. From original design and layout through complete installations, Kewaunee has the experience to make your laboratory the best it can be. Kewaunee continues to innovate and produce new products and services to cater to the ever changing demand patterns of the market place, across the globe. Kewaunee International Group, a 100% subsidiary of Kewaunee USA, was established to serve the customers in international markets, apart from the America’s. The first venture, Kewaunee Labway Asia was set up in Singapore in 1996. This was followed by Kewaunee Labway India Pvt Ltd in 2000, Kewaunee Scientific Corporation India Pvt Ltd, and the manufacturing facility at Bangalore, India in 2002 and Kewaunee Scientific (Suzhou) Co Ltd, China in 2014. This proves the level of commitment the organization has towards the customers in the markets it operates in.
Today, the Kewaunee International Group serves a plethora of customers in Singapore, India, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, UAE and West African countries; either through its direct Kewaunee Sales network or via experienced dealers. Read full description