- Business / Technical Consultant with Financial Services domain and technical background, who would be able to work on implementation projects for IntelliMatch products at customer sites
- The implementation of IntelliMatch products in accordance with planned project tasks including design, product configuration, training, scoping and estimation of tasks
- Accurately documenting client requirements, proposed solution and managing the sign-off process with the client travel to/from client site as necessary for project
- Act as single point of contact for end-users with technical/functional issues with regard to the application within the context of a customer
- Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise in a timely and efficient manner. This may require interaction with various counterparts
- Escalate issues/concerns raised by the customer appropriately and escalate to project manager timely
- Interact with project management, product management and other development teams within the organization.
- Develop relationships with the client, both internal and external, and delivers professional, personalized service based on that knowledge
- Seek continuous improvement in the processes, methods and standards applied to each consulting assignment
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in communication with clients under difficult situations. A calm and professional manner at all times is an essential requirement
- Work closely with sales and pre-sales team to inject domain and industry expertise in the area of applying industry knowledge and best practices to help clients improve their processes and increase the rate of straight through processing
- Ability to facilitate workshop with clients to find pain points, process improvement requirements, prioritization of these requirements, and configuring solutions and scheduling delivery of agreed solutions
- Independently manage a Project team (both on-site and off-site resources), develop and maintain project plans and manage client expectations throughout the project delivery cycle
- Experience performing software installations and troubleshoot technical issues
- Regular travel may be required 30-50% of the time
- 4-9 years experience in a financial services back office environment and/or experience gained within a reconciliations, case management and exception processing organization.
- Knowledge of reconciliation, cash management or exception processing and software a definite plus.
- Should have experience in end to end implementation in an IT organization
- Understanding of reconciliation processes e.g. Cash, Securities, ATM, Credit Cards, Chargebacks, Disputes, Visa card, Master Card etc.
- Should have experience in Requirements analysis, gathering and management
- Should have hands on knowledge on interacting with client and documenting requirements
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Interpersonal: ability to work effectively with others, including a diverse population. Ability to work independently and contribute as part of the team
- Problem solving: ability to constructively handle unexpected problems. Strong analytical skills.
- Decision making: ability to make sound decisions given the information available
- Experience/Hands-on on IntelliMatch (Big plus)
- Technical knowhow in databases (MSSQL)
- Other reconciliation tools like SSR, Accurate, T-Rex, TLM (plus)
- Exposure to Crystal Reports or Business Objects is good to have
Windows Server 2008/2012
SQL Administration 2008/2012 (Database maintenance and DR)
Technical installation and network administration
VB/SQL/Batch scripting, Crystal Reports, .NET Framework etc.
Good network skills (Firewalls, Windows AD, GPO, DNS, LDAP, SSO, SSL, 2FA, etc.)
Good analytical and troubleshooting skill
FIS is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies.... With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 100 countries. FIS delivers the most comprehensive range of solutions for the broadest range of financial markets and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. Every FIS solution has the strength you need for profitability today, and the power to help you manage whatever comes next.
First in financial technology, FIS is ranked third on the Barron’s 500, 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index. FIS has also been named the number one overall financial technology provider in the annual FinTech 100 rankings. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis