Designation: Senior Manager/Delivery Lead/Operation Manager Data science/Advance Analytics
The ideal candidate will be having experience in managing multiple projects and teams contracted in the area of providing analytics services including development of predictive models in some of these areas - cross-sell/ up-sell strategies, market segmentation, churn & CLV modeling or price optimization etc, using tools like SAS, R, Python
- Interact with clients and internal stakeholders to capture business requirement
- Define project scope and deliverables that support business goals; collaborate with the delivery team and analytics practice lead to deliver projects
- Design analytical solution to client's problems, identify data requirements, develop plan and delivery results in a time-bound fashion in collaboration with direct and indirect teams
- Travel to client locations, as per the requirements, for scoping, reviews, workshops etc.
- Lead set of Data Scientists, Project Manager, Data Architect, and Business Analyst
- Identify training needs and collaborate with an internal department to continually augment and build skills in the workforce to remain relevant with industry
- The incumbent will be responsible for performance evaluation, career planning for immediate team members
- Possess strong foundation and understanding of Statistical Modelling, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Optimization.
- Manages professionals, setting goals and conducting performance reviews, contributes to the creation of the vision and measures of success for the function.
- Prepares presentations and proposals Manage data which supports operational and financial budgets.
Masters in statistics, mathematics, economics, Engineering or MBA from a reputed institute
Experience: 7+ years of experience in advanced analytics/ predictive modeling with at least 3 in a managerial role. Candidate should have worked for hands-on in analytics in some of these areas - cross-sell / up-sell strategies, market segmentation, price optimization, time to an event, survival analysis etc. and currently be in a managerial role
- Ability to engage clients to understand business requirements and convert the same into technical/modeling problems for solution development
- Domain understanding of at least one preferably two verticals amongst Technology, Telco & e-commerce or Retail, CPG & BFSI
- Demonstrate an ability to manage complex & multiple projects all running in parallel
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a comfort interacting with clients from the C-suite to marketing managers to technical specialists
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical/statistical techniques and their applications; a working knowledge of/experience in SAS, R, Python and/or SPSS is a plus
- Demonstrated excellent communications skills, both written and spoken, as well as being able to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to mobilize needed skills and resource to achieve project goals
- Ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, etc.) is a plus
- Demonstrate strong analytical and storytelling skills and the ability to find relevant stories from piles of reports
- Readiness to travel for client meetings & knowledge transfer sessions
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- An ideal candidate should have project management experience previously and preferably requiring extraction and processing of large amounts of data from a variety of sources
- Supply Chain, Campaign management and Sales lifecycle (lead, sales) experience would be plus
- Hands-on expertise on the applied statistical techniques including multi-variate regression, logistic regression, market-mix models, clustering, classification, survival, churn models, Natural Language processing, Network Optimization etc.
- Ability to collaborate with onsite colleagues in the US
- Expert in handling large data, cleansing & preparation for modeling
- Very high attention to detail and quality
Essential Requirements: Possess a strong foundation and understanding of Statistical Modelling, Data Mining, Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning, and Optimization.
Cross-Tab Marketing Services has grown tremendously since being founded in 2000, and is... now diversified and manages a group of companies with over 650 professionals offering a wide range of marketing services to a increasing list of satisfied clients around the globe. Our business areas include market research operations and technology, market intelligence and competitive intelligence, data analytics, social media engagement, emerging market panels and mobile metering.
While each Cross-Tab Group company is a specialist and pioneer in a fast growing and critical area of business, they all share common management and set of values around encouraging innovation, solving hard problems and delivering outstanding customer service.
Seattle | Scottsdale| New York City| Bangalore | Mumbai | Dubai | London | Singapore Read full description