Collaboration Support Engineer (Support Night Shift Role ):
In this role you will be responsible for the performance, operation, and support of the AINS Hosted and on Client Premises enterprise-scale Cisco Unified Communications solutions (Call Manager, Unity, Presence, Contact Centre Express, CME/SRST) and SMB to enterprise-scale Cisco network solutions. Regular duties will include general break/fix maintenance on Cisco voice networks, network/systems auditing and reporting and assistance and support in delivering AINS Managed Voice Services products.
The successful applicant must be able to work with a high level of independence and to interact professionally and thoughtfully with clients. You will work from Whitefield Office, Bangalore from 10.30 p.m. -7.30 a.m. IST ( Mon -Fri ).Cab Facilities will be provided for Night Shifts Only .
The technologies this position will primarily be working with are Cisco based Collaboration powered by Dell M1000 virtual servers in a VMware 6.0 vCloud/vCenter environment, and Cisco BE6000/UCS servers bundled for midmarket collaboration customers of 50 to 1000 seats. Customers may have localised protection from WAN failures by using ISR 28xx/29xx powered by eSRST and B-ACD functions.
Key duties include:
• Provide support and change management for Cisco Collaboration solutions based on (UC Applications, UCS/VMs, ISR CME/SRST Routers, Switches, QoS)
• Through proactive maintenance maintain 99.995% total voice network availability
• Ensure voice network stability and quality by daily monitoring of network outages and periodical checking of network performances. Liaise with external consultants, suppliers or clients to solve any network abnormality
• Ensure work completed complies with processes and policies.
• Support, Problem and Implementation Management
• Specific experience supporting customers in Australia/NZ, America or Europe countries required (in order of preference)
Desired Candidate Profile:
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG- Any Post Graduate - Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
• CCNP Collaboration
• CCIE Collaboration
• VCP5+ (bonus)
Minimum & Maximum Experience:
CCNP Collaboration if combined with a minimum 6+ years servicing western customers, otherwise a minimum CCIE Collaboration with 3+ years support experience
AINS is a premier provider of bespoke, converged ICT services to corporate enterprise and... government entities in Australia. Our success stems from our ability to formulate solutions that strike an optimal balance between outcome, risk and commercial affordability. We know that when the solution is aligned correctly with client expectations, win-win situations are achieved. By remaining disciplined and focused on our mission to empower organisations with affordable, customised ICT solutions, AINS has emerged as a genuine alternate services provider for enterprises and government in Australia. We are currently establishing our Pilot Phase operations in India and this is your opportunity to get in early to become part of the growth success of AINS in India. Read full description