The role of the Senior Business Analyst is to:
1. Work closely with the Product managers, Business Solution Managers and Development team to support the analysis and solutioning of various Payment initiatives.
2. Work closely with Product managers, BSMs, Development team and other BAs in the team to ensure standardization for Payments platform across countries
3. Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
4. Train and mentor the newer/junior team members to come up the curve by having training documents in place and conducting knowledge sharing sessions.
5. Monitor the progress of team members and provide continuous feedback for them to be able to progress and grow.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing the Online Applications, Solutions & Services for the remote channels globally.
Responsible for product development and requirement specifications for the Internet Banking applications including understanding of business requirements, defining business and functional requirements and working with the business and development teams to support seamless project delivery.
Engage with the country business to understand relevant trends and opportunities for the Online proposition to better serve customers. Plan a roadmap of enhancements and initiatives that would deliver a stronger online proposition and work with the Segment Product Manager to identify suitable processes for funding, development and prioritization.
Maximize technology investment for online product development; ensuring criteria for project ranking and prioritization are clearly communicated to the business.
Work closely with the Program & Remote Project Management Teams for supporting achievement of key milestones, deliverables and tracking to ensure success of the overall project delivery.
Communicate effectively with System Development/Technology teams and external suppliers to establish appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
Support testing team as required ensuring product quality.
Qualification & Skills:
Experience and in-depth understanding in a Payments product management/business analyst role in a financial institution, ecommerce or online environment.
Experience and good knowledge on Payment products like Crossborder TT, RTGS,ACH & FAST payments and message types MT, ISO20022.
Strong analytical skills and able to assess multiple systems for troubleshooting. Good problem solver and decision maker.
Ability to write well and experienced at writing various business documents (i.e. business requirements document, functional specifications, presentations and reports).
Excellent communications skills, confidence and ability to work with an international team in a cross-cultural and geographically dispersed workplace. Should possess qualities that would be useful in multiple stakeholder management.
Motivated, able to work independently, proactively and efficiently in a fast paced and changing environment.
Excited and passionate about Banking Business.
Experience and in-depth hands on in SQL queries, Oracle,DB2.
Solution Provider, is a Manpower Consulting and Recruitment Services organization, head... quartered at Chennai India , with network spread across India . Read full description