Crossover, the world’s largest #remotework company is looking for knowledgable Senior Accountant for joining a global finance team. We offer 100% #remotejobs working with the best talent from around the world. This is an opportunity to work in an organization in a radically different manner than what you have been doing.
As Senior Accountant, you support integrating a newly acquired company into our operating model every week and continuously implementing productivity improvements. You have a world-class, top-talent team of finance professionals to support you and collaborate with. Apply now to start your long-term career path with us and shape the #futureofwork.
- Guide a team of Accountants located in different time zones
- Ensure the finance aspect of acquisitions integration is delivered timely and to the highest standards
- Support the migration initiative into Oracle’s NetSuite from legacy ERPs and in-house systems
- Reconcile data and reports, resolving discrepancies and collaborating across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- Analyze and post complex journals, reconcile data and reports and assist with variance analysis
- Tag and monitor fixed assets
- Review month-end close reports and follow-up to resolve issues
- Review the annual audit information for external auditors
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description