• Lead the research, analysis, prioritization, development and execution of marketing campaigns and strategies to increase site traffic, and new customer acquisition
• Owning day-to-day management of Display and re-targeting campaigns
• Plan, implement, report and optimise display campaigns to achieve KPIs
• Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
• Split test and continually optimize ads across all publishers and networks
• Run re-marketing/re-targeting campaigns
• Conversion funnel analysis and recommendations for Display channel traffic
• Produce clear and concise campaign reports
• Budget management for Display campaigns, including budget recommendations
• In-depth audience research for effective creative research and segmentation
• Managing relationships with partners to efficiently allocate budget across publishers and networks to maintain performance success
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years experience managing display and retargeting campaigns across various publishers and networks
• Strong understanding of the Re-targeting marketing environment
• Very strong analytical skills and comfort with analyzing large volumes of data.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Meticulous attention to detail, the ability to show initiative, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
• Mobile advertising experience is a plus.
• Exceptional relationship management and communication skills.
• Strong team and interpersonal skills.
• Comfort and experience with a fast paced start-up environment.
BankBazaar.com is a tech-centric company that has been ranked amongst India’s hottest... start-ups by Business Today, CNBC Awaaz & Economic Times. We develop products that power Bankbazaar.com and online loan/credit-card delivery systems of top Indian banks like HDFC Bank, ING Vysya, HDFC LTD and the finance section of popular sites like MSN India, Economic Times. The core work involves building the BankBazaar platform and highly scalable applications on top of it. This includes development of business rule engines, business process automation workflows, highly customizable web site platforms and intelligent credit decisioning and fraud detection systems. Our team comprises ex-employees of Amazon, Microsoft & Trilogy from universities such as CEG, IIT, REC, Columbia, Georgia Tech & Virginia Tech. BankBazaar secured funding in July 2008 and we are growing very rapidly. Read full description