1. Organizing and maintaining diaries / calendars.
2. Handling day to day routine. (Meetings, appointments, functions & events etc.)
3. Coordinating schedules and meetings.
4. Maintaining and storing confidential documents and computer-based information.
5. Maintain and update files.
6. Assist in making Presentation for Meetings.
7. Responsible for managing client visits, conferences, workshops and off sites including the travel, accommodation, meetings and agenda.
8. Calendar Management-Responsible for managing heavy calendars, keeping it current and accurate by balancing meeting times with scheduled work time.
9. Co-ordination with other assistants and managing slots accordingly.
Edelweiss is a complete financial services firm, evolved over the years from a boutique... investment bank. We have built a strong presence across verticals in the equity capital markets, financing, asset management and now retail business. Read full description