Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
Make travel arrangements
Document expenses and hand in reports
Undertake occasional receptionist duties
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description