• Excellent communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in handling top management level coordination.
• Confidential data management
• Excellent Prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail & accuracy
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Plan and organize MD’s work schedule to maximize use of time.
• Organizing and coordinating conferences, meetings and making arrangements for business meetings and travel of MD.
• Must be able to schedule and align necessary resources for the meeting, conferences & seminars
• Taking minutes at meetings, transcribe and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format
• Maintains and updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding the MD of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
• Handle all phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate to ensure MD’s time is used efficiently.
• Ensure that typing reports, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures
• Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis, so all files are kept up to date and can easily be accessed by MD.
• Preparation of Powerpoint presentations and reports as and when required by the MD.
• Must handle all confidential correspondence
• Coordinating with internal departments (HR, Finance, Admin, Technical Teams etc.,)
• Maintains and controls office supplies stock.
• Perform additional assignment and responsibilities on request by MD.
• Assists board members with travel arrangements as needed.
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description