Secretary to Managing Director– Pirangut - Pune
# Note – Request Please do not change subject & reply in full please along with all additional Info asked in this mail #
We have been retained by a Large reputed company to source Secretary to Managing Director– Pirangut - Pune
Education : Any Graduation + MBA (preferred)
Experience :(No. of yrs): 3-5 yrs
Specific Industry Experience: Experience in Manufacturing Industry preferred
Should you be Interested - Please Mail your CV along with the following Information to the email ID below
JD is appended Below the mailer
1. Current / Last Company & Designation:
2. Current Work Status – Working / Not Working :
3. Years of Experience:
4. Highest Qualification & Year of Passing :
5. CTC Drawn
6. CTC Expected
7. Notice Period :
8. Current Location in India:
9. Age & DOB
10. Availability for Interview : In Person / Skype (id reqd.) / Telephonic
In case of any further clarification please call the number below
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Plan and organize MD’s work schedule to maximize use of time.
• Organizing and coordinating conferences, meetings and making arrangements for business meetings and travel of MD.
• Must be able to schedule and align necessary resources for the meeting, conferences & seminars
• Taking minutes at meetings, transcribe and present back to attendees accurately and in the appropriate format
• Maintains and updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding the MD of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
• Handle all phone calls and mail, screening as appropriate to ensure MD’s time is used efficiently.
• Ensure that typing reports, photocopying and faxing is accurately presented in a professional style and is in line with company procedures
• Manage and maintain an effective filing system, ensuring that filing is completed on a regular basis, so all files are kept up to date and can easily be accessed by MD.
• Preparation of Powerpoint presentations and reports as and when required by the MD.
• Must handle all confidential correspondence
• Coordinating with internal departments (HR, Finance, Admin, Technical Teams etc.,)
• Maintains and controls office supplies stock.
• Perform additional assignment and responsibilities on request by MD.
• Assists board members with travel arrangements as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
• Excellent communication
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
• Experience in handling top management level coordination.
• Confidential data management
• Excellent Prioritizing skills
• Attention to detail & accuracy
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description