As a SAP PO/PI/XI Senior Consultant you will responsible for the design, configure development, testing and support of SAP PO/PI/X development objects in SAP PI and SAP ECC System to interface between SAP and Non-SAP system on SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
A professional at this position level has the following responsibilities:.
• Understands the overall SAP enterprise system landscape and to translate interface requirements between SAP components within the core enterprise solution as well as integrate to external systems and applications.
• Propose robust interface design that is scalable and highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments.
• Work closely with SAP functional consultant to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP system interfaces.
• Builds professional relationships with team members and clients, to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
• Message monitoring and channel monitoring to ensure solutions are performed as expected.
• Prepares technical designs document and unit testing.
• At least 8+ years of ABAP development experience with 4+ years in SAP PO/PI/XI development and integration experience.
• 2+ years of hands-on Java development and integration.
• Should be involved in at least three SAP PO/PI/XI implementation project.
• Should have worked in PI version 7.0 and above and handled interfaces of huge volumes and many interfaces.
• Experience working on Interfaces using SOAP, IDOC, File, SFTP,JMS, ODATA, Proxy adapters along with PO configuration experience.
• Experience in creating the Interfaces based on external Schemas includes XSD, cXML and WSDL.
• Should be well versed in SLD Administration, Transport Management using CTS+, NWA configuration, Alert Configuration.
• Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams.
• Ability to help resolve complex technical issues.
• Ensure compliance of coding standard to existing and new developments.
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members.
• Team player attitude.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Knowledge of SAP HR module or SAP HR implementation is a big plus.
About Us: INK IT Solutions is a global IT consulting company, dedicated towards maximizing... our client’s performance and help them achieve their vision. We believe in understanding the requirement, and combine our comprehensive experience and capabilities to provide a customized solution that enhances productivity and efficiency in client’s operations. Our expertise lies in SAP Consulting, Software Testing and JAVA & Microsoft Services.
Founded in 2012/2013 by a group of Technical Solution specialists in Australia, INK IT Solutions has fortified its presence in the global market. With a team of 70+ technology professionals and an offshore Center of Excellence in India, our strategy is focused at improving client’s operational performance, and expand their businesses in existing and new markets. Read full description