· Technical consultant for working on implementation projects primarily but not limited to ‘SAP for insurance’ related engagements in Bangalore with possible opportunity to work on-site.
· Willingness to implement knowledge on ABAP and gain both functional as well as technical knowledge with continuous learning.
· Work will involve but not limited to work in the modules FS-PM (Policy Management), FS-ICM (Incentives and Commission Management), FS-CD (Collection and Disbursement Management), FS-CM (Claims Management), FS-RI (Reinsurance Management), SAP CRM and others if required.
· Flexible for both domestic and international short term/long term travel
· Ability to work in teams of medium to large sizes and interact with team members effectively.
· Writing and fixing bugs in ABAP code specifically OO ABAP code.
· Logical thinking to pinpoint the root cause of technical issues.
· Ability to understand the functional requirements and translate this to technical terms.
· Ability to scale up quickly and efficiently and adaptability to new technologies and frameworks
· Mentoring Junior team members and team building
Expected to lead small teams of experienced and junior level employees
· Develop Prototypes, applications, solutions for software components or its fragments and conduct unit tests.
· All Coding to be done as per SAP coding standards.
· Participation with Business Analysts in application documentation.
· Working with the Project Manager on definition of development requirements and priorities.
· Working on Interfaces with other systems (SAP and non SAP).
· Contributing to technical strategy, policy and procedure.
· Production of technical/functional documentation to agreed quality standards.
· Effective Reporting on progress/issues to management and users
· Proper communication both within the team and to external parties.
· Does Code review/ corrections and also review Technical specifications and functional specifications
Takes responsibility for all artifacts that are produced by his junior team
· Good knowledge and working experience on RICEFW
· Understanding and working knowledge of webdynpro concepts, FPM.
· Having knowledge and working experience on OOPS objects and design patterns.
· Very good analytical skills
· Interest in the modern development methods and good understanding of the concepts in object-oriented programming
· Convincing and secure in communication
· Independent and result-oriented work
Willingness to travel for national and international use
· Fund management
· Core insurance knowledge
WinfoGlobal has expertise in developing applications for Mobile and HandHeld Devices on... different types of platforms and environments. We have capabilities on most popular smartphone platforms such as Android, iPhone, iPad, Symbian and Windows Mobile. We deliver unique applications with innovation and quality, on-time and within the budget. Read full description