Exp - 10-20 yrs
Please find the below JD -
1. Should have at least 5 ETE implementation experience
2. Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
3. Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
4. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP HCM
5. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
6. Experience on SAP human capital management modules including requirements gathering, planning and scoping, application design, configuration, testing, deployment, and post go-live support.
7. Experience of SAP S/4 HANA
8. Good Working Knowledge on solution Manager 7.2 and SAP Activate Methodology
9. Comprehensive Functional Knowledge in SAP HR and a thorough understanding of the customer needs
10. Possess analytical abilities, communication and client Interfacing skills
11. Proven track record in SAP implementation methodology and should have skills in implementing practical Business solutions Leveraging SAP Technologies
12. Demonstrated abilities in leading a functional team in the full cycle implementation and Payroll implementation projects in India and overseas
13. Proficient in structuring parallel tasks and prioritizing and finishing tasks within the planned period by well-developed accountability.
14. Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work in a team environment
15. Lead the SAP solution delivery team in client discussions and assist the team members by reviewing their work
16. Leads the team in understanding the AS-IS situation, design and validate the To-Be design
17. Perform Gap analysis and recommend industry best practices to address the gaps
18. Ability to lead different SAP services like package evaluation, implementation, upgrades and support
19. Recommend process re-engineering and adoption to SAP out of the box functionality using prior implementation experience
20. Head SAP HR project activities streamline processes in SAP and monitor SAP implementation in human resource.
21. Interfacing with user to understand the processes and pain area, leading the implementation and roll out of SAP PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS & MSS, Appraisals, CATS, PCP modules.
22. Played a major role in streamlining the processes in SAP for smooth operation.
23. Review the overall solution design created by the team of consultants and anticipate risks and prepare mitigation
24. Report on various metrics-internal as well as client specific requirement
25. Build Client relationship to become trusted advisor
26. Handle escalations from the Client and escalate to client as per the need.
Established in 1986, we focus on servicing the Banking, Insurance, Government and IT... domains. We undertake systems and application management activities, offer specialist technology centers and a highly cost-effective virtual development environment as part of our offshore operations in India.
Headquartered in Mumbai with IT Technology experts, professionals worldwide and having 6 offices in India including 3 development centers. Melstar is a complete provider of Application Management services and solutions. Read full description