in SAP landscape through knowledge of FICO module and its integration with other modules.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the FICO
modules of ECC 6.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting and Cash and Bank
accounting including new GL accounting, automatic payment programs and closing cockpit.
- Should have sound configuration knowledge of cost element, cost center, internal order, product costing,
profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP
and provide financial expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration of the SAP system across multiple landscapes.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept & assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object
development and testing.
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small team.
- Provides leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing
- Understands and applies group companys methodologies and procedures.
- Analysis of business requirements.
- Design and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support)
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative
solutions are available
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the Orient operating companies
- Work with incumbent SI partners to report and resolve any in-scope development related errors with the
- Work with FICO, Supply Chain and Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
- Lead functional/technical architecture in complex SAP and non-SAP environments.
- Manages design workshops on multiple area of expertise
- Identifying and raising issues to local Business Owners or management to achieve resolution for FICO
- Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for FICO development tasks
- Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
- Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively