• Develop Prototypes, applications, solutions for software components or its fragments and conduct unit tests.
• All Coding to be done as per SAP coding standards.
Participation with Business Analysts in application documentation.
• Working with the Project Manager on definition of development requirements and priorities.
• Working on Interfaces with other systems (SAP and non SAP).
• Contributing to technical strategy, policy and procedure.
• Production of technical/functional documentation to agreed quality standards.
• Effective Reporting on progress/issues to management and users
• Proper communication both within the team and to external parties.
• Does Code review/ corrections and also review Technical specifications and functional specifications
Takes responsibility for all artifacts that are produced by his junior team
• Good knowledge and working experience on RICEFW
• Understanding and working knowledge of webdynpro concepts, FPM.
• Having knowledge and working experience on OOPS objects and design patterns.
• Very good analytical skills
• Interest in the modern development methods and good understanding of the concepts in object-oriented programming
• Convincing and secure in communication
• Independent and result-oriented work
Willingness to travel for national and international use
• Fund management
• Core insurance knowledge
WinfoGlobal has expertise in developing applications for Mobile and HandHeld Devices on... different types of platforms and environments. We have capabilities on most popular smartphone platforms such as Android, iPhone, iPad, Symbian and Windows Mobile. We deliver unique applications with innovation and quality, on-time and within the budget. Read full description