Job Description Solution Architect
Mandatory - Solution Design,Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader-all mandatory
It is Individual Contributor Role
1. Minimum 10 years IT experience with 5+ years in Salesforce.
2. Should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution.
3. Should have good experience in building & implementing applications on the Salesforce platform (Force. com).
4. Must be involved in 3-5 Salesforce implementations.
5. Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment.
6. Candidate should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader.
7. Understanding the software engineering life cycle for development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
8. Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using Visual force.
9. Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products, ideally using web services.
10. Salesforce certification is highly desirable.
11. Assess and determine optimal solution to align business processes to Salesforce functionality.
12. Ensure process and solutions are aligned with CRM strategy.
13. Provide technology leadership. Develop technology architecture, both at a high-level and a detailed-level.
14. Work with other architects to fulfill end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce. com solution.
‘Techs To Suit' provides its client the most comprehensive and best in class solutions... to their recruiting and leadership needs right from ‘Intern to CEO’ across industry bands, hierarchies and geographies.We believe in partnering only a select number of long term clients which allows us to truly add value.
At the same time, we provide excellent opportunities for all our candidates to enhance their careers based on an understanding of their needs as far as income, career satisfaction, and career developments go. Read full description