We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire Salesforce Software Engineering Managers ($100K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Salesforce Software Engineering Manager will support and be responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. This includes product launches, hardware/software updates and major deployments.
At Crossover, we set high-quality bars and push for constant improvements, and the Salesforce Engineering leader will be assisting teams with issue resolution, decision making and facilitating cross-functional groups.
Your Salesforce support activities will also include:
- Lead Salesforce support team members, evaluate results and provide guidance
- Establish best practices/standards/processes through the entire Support process.
- Perform project tasks independently, and direct the efforts of others
- Review deliverables to ensure accuracy and quality
- Coach junior staff
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement.
- Improve customer support by responding to queries and handling complaints.
- Monitor and document employee performance results
- Bring ideas for process and efficiency improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- +5 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Proven managerial experience in leading a team of more than 20 heads
- Salesforce certification required
- Project Management methodology knowledge
- CRM knowledge
- Strong customer service orientation
- Must have good Presentation, Negotiation, Influencing skills
- Selling skills
- A true “roll up the sleeves and get it done” working approach
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, & a self-starter
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Salesforce Free Account
- Any IDE
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description