- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed-upon procedures.
- Clarify customer requirements, probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Provide technical support to peers & juniors.
- Recommend changes to improve established development processes.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications
- Enable complex deployment in Salesforce ecosystem
- Build and Maintain code according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills
- Participate in cross-functional projects & initiatives
Mandatory Skills Set:
1. Core Java & ANT
4. Salesforce ANT Migration Tool and Metadata API
5. Salesforce Changesets
Desired Skills Set:
2. Salesforce DX
We are a California based business and IT consulting firm founded in 2003. Our head office is... located in San Ramon, CA, and our Global Delivery Centre is located in Noida, India.
Over the last eleven years we have managed over three hundred solution engagements where we helped our clients transform their businesses through better analytics, organizational process changes, and cloud CRM solutions. We have worked with companies of all sizes and types, including Start-Ups, Fortune 100, and government agencies. Over 80% of our business comes from our existing customers.
We provide business and technology solutions using big data and cloud technologies, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketo, and other platforms. Our business solutions include business modelling/business architecture and business analytics services for sales, marketing, human resources and customer service areas. We provide implementation services for cloud CRMs (Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics) and development services for Force.com and .Net platforms. We also setup business intelligence solutions for both traditional and big data technologies.
We use the distributed agile delivery model for our development and configuration projects. Our U.S. Team executes product discovery, business and technical architecture, user experience design, and project management. Our Offshore Team focuses on the development, testing, and configuration. Read full description