Salesforce Developer ( $60K/year) - Remote Work
We are looking for Salesforce Developer ($60K/year) who can develop cloud-based applications through the Force com platform with an in-depth understanding of salesforce and its limitations.
You must possess strong knowledge of Visualforce and Salesforce development with experience in coding using APEX. You will be in charge of follow-ups with customers to identify areas of improvement, evaluating work results and provide required guidance, technical recommendations and Salesforce integrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- 5+ year of broad understanding and experience of Salesforce platform as a user and developer
- 1+ year of experience on requirements gathering for changes in Use Cases for Sales, Marketing and Finance
- Familiar with at least one of the following associated systems: Hubspot, Dell Boomi, NetSuite, Zuora
- Be a Salesforce .com Certified Platform Developer I
- Sales/Service Cloud certification
- Familiar with Salesforce DX methodology
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis