Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales/Marketing Executive Job Duties:
1. Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
2. Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
3. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
4. Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
5. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
6. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key skills for sales/marketing executive:
Good teamwork skills
Communication skills and networking ability
Strong attention to detail
Good organisation and planning skills
Creativity and writing skills
Company Profile: RAPS - re-engineered application programming solutions ...
IT... Services, Business Consulting, Outsourcing, Offshore Development, Application Development & Maintenance, Website & Graphic Designing, Software Development etc. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in Executive Management
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR
Jobs in Sales / Business Development