Sales Manager In Mutual Funds
1.To develop Third party product distribution business of the region.
2. To increase MF AUM of company by doing various activities directly, through
3. To activate all team members & maximum franchisee in Mutual fund & other
4. To Impart training to all Team members for Mutual Funds on regular basis. 5. To co-ordinate with corporate and various institution for arranging investor awareness program and converting HNI & Retail clients through it on regular basis.
6. To acquire more & more direct retail & HNI clients and increase investment in TPP.
7. To do Joint Calls- accompanying team & Franchisee for meeting with their clients regarding TPP investment.
8. Connect and communicate everything on mutual funds to all their respective branches.
9. Solve all the operational challenges at branch level itself.
Desired Skills -
1. Good understanding of Mutual Funds. He/ She should understand all the basic terms involved in industry.
2. Should have an experience in Finance of 2 - 6 years.
3. Candidate must have Good Communication Skills.
Swastika Investmart Ltd. (Formerly known as Swastika Fin-Lease Ltd.), a Public Limited... Company, was incorporated in 1992 with its Registered Office in Mumbai and Administrative office at Indore (M.P.). It was promoted by Mr. Sunil Nyati belonging to the Swastika group of Rajasthan, engaged in diversified business since 1959. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 2,00,000 - ₹ 4,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Sales / Business Development