• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance;
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Territorial Knowledge on the Assigned Areas.
• Good Rapport with Doctors & Distributors
Age: 21-25 Years
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience: 1 year
Work Location: Chennai-4, Coimbatore-1,Erode-1, Madurai-1, Salem-1, Nagerkoil-1,
We at Pranik Human Resources (opc) Private Limited show you the way to win.
We are... here to find the right job for you where you can find best fit for the open positions by using our broad network and Implementing our unique recruitment strategies of talent development services, outsourcing, placements, permanent and temporary staffing .
we deliver phenomenal solutions through our excellent services, specific to your needs. As all our determined attempts are towards client satisfaction we ensure to provide quality service before the deadline. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,44,000 - ₹ 1,68,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Customer Service / Call Centre / Operations / Data Entry
Jobs in Healthcare / Medical / Pharmacy
Jobs in Sales / Business Development