• Candidate to promote audio products such as earphones and headphones, by enrolling Retailers/wholesalers as per region. Candidate to be strong in primary sales and driving secondary/tertiary sales.
• Generate/Manage new accounts/retailer’s and maintain relationships.
• Manage sales area-wise/territory-wise in line with Business Objectives, result oriented.
• Achieve planned sales target, unit-wise and financially across assigned regions and increase profitability.
• Create and Implement Strategy to cover both Modern Trade and General Trade.
• Liaison on budget, forecasting, costs, etc. for all accounts in geographic region.
• Manager/Control expenses and operate efficiently.
• Handling mobile accessories such as earphones and headphones; 2-6 years of experience in field sales and/or channel/retail merchandising experience.
• Excellent written / verbal communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, get-to-go attitude and exhibit high level of professionalism.
• Willing to travel extensively, within assigned territory.
• Provide proper report on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Please send updated resume by adding the work period on each company along with the current ctc/expected ctc/experience/notice period.
Onlinepoint national distributors of HA electronics