Sales Executive - Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics Machinery
This is a B2B Sales, Marketing and Business Development job for Capital Equipment Sales.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
1. Understand working and functions of our products.
2. Getting to know what customer wants.
3. Prepare clear, thorough and presentable offers / quotations / proforma with necessary technical and commercial details.
4. Co-ordinate with technical teams for assistance in preparing offers / documents.
5. Call planning and identifying opportunities.
6. Correspondence with clients.
7. Co-ordinate with production for timely execution of orders.
8. Prepare monthly sales reports.
9. Create and maintain customer data base.
10. Preparation of manuals, DQ, IQ, OQ, etc. documents and certificates.
11. Managing and updating company’s various internet websites and portal listings.
12. Billing and collection of payment.
13. Visit customers to follow-up on submitted offers, to understand their requirement
14. Get feedback from customers
15. Market Survey
16. Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets
1. Excellent personality and communication skills.
2. Good command over written and spoken English.
3. Good command over spoken Hindi.
4. Very good knowledge of MS-Office (word, excel, power-point).
5. Ability to draft technically and grammatically clear emails and letters. This will be a key part of the job and candidate must be strong in this.
6. Experience and inclination for B2B Sales.
6. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical formulation industry and their manufacturing processes.
JICON INDUSTRIES was established in 1984 for manufacturing of PHARMACEUTICAL MACHINES... AND EQUIPMENTS with a sole objective to cater to the requirement of Pharmaceutical Industries. To meet the demand of the industries JICON continue to manufacturing of various Packaging and processing Machines and Equipments.
Our manufacturing facilities are located at Mumbai and are well supported with modern machines and equipments to carry out the essential manufacturing activities, backed by a qualified team of design/production engineers and experienced work force. We have developed several outsourced resources and many of our Vendors are with us since development. In house computer design facility with 3 D modeling and production planning system facilitates us to deliver quality and cost effective equipments with shorter delivery time. A strong team of skilled and experienced technicians are available with us for erection, commissioning and servicing of the machines /equipments in the field under closed monitoring of senior engineers. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
Jobs in Sales / Business Development