We are urgently looking to recruit Technical Sales Engineers with relevant experience based at Navi Mumbai.
Detection Instruments (India) Pvt. Ltd. (DI-India) is a leading Industrial Safety Solutions Provider since the last 28 years to Oil & Gas, Power, Steel, Fertilizer, & Pharmaceutical industry in India and abroad.
DI-India was voted as one of the top 10 businesses by McKinsey last year and won the Vodafone Ready for the Big League award last year.
DI-India was selected from among 29,000 applications for award of the SME-100 trophy this year.
We are recognized as one of the fastest growing and most innovative Solutions Providers by the Process Industry in India.
1. Responsible for selling Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMCs), Spares, Services to the Process Industry in India and abroad.
2. To meet the annual Sales targets with the requisite margins to generate revenues for the Company.
3. To identify business opportunities and customers.
4. To participate effectively in technical and commercial meetings with the client and consultant and lead the process to the logical end of bagging the order from the client.
5. To Find out potential business areas/customers through various contacts/agents/media and assess the long-term and short-term growth of the market.
6. To develop contacts with prospective clients, consultants, major manufacturers of equipment, vendors. Benchmarks information with respect to competitors, market/industry trends for similar projects and develop strategy to win contracts.
7. To Work on the details of projects including technical, commercial, possible risks and mitigation of risks.
8. To collect information on site conditions, about available contractors, applicable taxes through own customer database, various contacts/hired consultants.
9. To take such deviations in which Company’s interests can be better protected in the pre-bid stage.
10. To Prepare cost estimates and submit the bids after Management approval.
11. To attend pre-award/post-bid meetings for technical/commercial negotiations.
12. To Get the Orders from clients and hands over the Order with all documentation to the nominated PM for project execution.
Trade and commercial Services