Job Title : Sales Engineer - Industr ial Segment (Resident Engineer based in Hyderabad )
Job Summary : To build up operations of the company in respective region and achieve the set sales targets by carrying out sales activity of entire product range offering of the company in designated key accounts of the region.
Reports to : Regional Manager - Southern Region .
Location : Allocated Regional Office but willing to relocate to any other territory as required by the company.
Qualifications : Engineer in electronics/ instrumentation /industrial electronics.
Products : Complete range of company's instruments for material analysis,
coating thickness measurement and micro hardness testing.
Experience : Sales experience of testing instruments for quality testing in various industries like automotive, auto components, electroplating, PCB manufacturers, oil & gas, shipyards, defence, research institutes, Govt. and Public Sector companies. Relevant experience with sales of EDXRF, coating thickness gauges, micro-hardness testers etc. will be preferred. Should be well versant and having good contacts in all the major industrial areas of the respective region.
Total experience : 2-4 years.
Age : Around 25-30 yrs.
Attributes : Go-getter, good technical and applications know how, eager to learn new things, affinity for traveling, Self-motivator, ability to build up & manage operations in new territory, desire to encounter challenges and accept the same, team player & techno savvy Having excellent contacts and relationship with customers. Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Languages : Should be well versant with spoken and written English and Hindi language. Knowledge of local languages of the assigned region like Hindi, Telegu , Kannada and Tamil is desirable .
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Primarily responsible for meeting sales targets for the region.
2. To carry out Sales activity of entire product range of the company in North region.
3. Carrying out presentations of entire product range in designated Key Accounts.
4. Understanding requirement of customer, presenting the right solution for the application in line with the product range, close sales, and maintain relationship with the customer.
5. Penetration in new accounts and retention of the existing accounts.
6. Responsible for the top line Sales Turnover agreed and contribution targeted for the region/territory.
7. To carry out sales activity at an optimum level to run the business of the Company in profitable manner.
8. To identify market needs and new opportunities and input to the Company head office.
9. Establish key contacts with top management in Key Accounts
10. To work towards market leadership in the territory over the years
11. To be team player and work towards achieving company's set goals and targets.
12. Responsible for the entire sales cycle i -e generate enquiries, presenting the right
Solution, negotiation, closing the sale, payment collection and relationship mgt.
Signing authority on behalf of the company in following cases:
1. MOM with the customers.
2. Introduction Letters and General Communication with the customers.
3. For acknowledgement of order acceptance / payment collection/C Form or any other document collection as required by the customers on site.
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description