Job Summary: To develop business of the company in micro-hardness product line and Govt. sector and achieve the set sales targets by carrying out sales activity of specific product line in designated key accounts.
Reports to: Managing Director.
Location: Pune but willing to relocate to any other territory as required by the company.
Qualifications: Engineer in Electronics/ Instrumentation /Industrial Electronics.
Experience: 2-4 years.
Sales experience of selling automated micro-hardness and nano - hardness load indentation based instruments and other high end analytical instruments in R&D Labs, Universities, Technical Institutes, Defence, Govt and Public sector companies. Candidate should have exposure to these segments on an all India basis and relevant experience with micro-hardness and high end analytical instruments sales will be preferred. Should be well versant and having good contacts in these segments.
Attributes: Go-getter, good technical and applications know how, eager to learn new things, affinity for traveling, Self-motivator, ability to build up & manage operations on national level, desire to encounter challenges and accept the same, team player & techno savvy. Having excellent contacts and relationship with customers especially in Govt. and Public sector. Should be well versant with tendering process and should have handled sales through tendering process.
Languages: Should be well versant with spoken and written English and Hindi language.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Primarily responsible for the development of business from specific product lines and segments like micro-hardness testers and Govt. sector respectively.
2. To carry out Sales activity of these product lines of the company on all India basis.
3. Carrying out presentations of entire product range in designated Key Accounts.
4. Understanding requirement of customer, presenting the right solution for the application in line with the product range, close sales, and maintain relationship with the customer.
5. Penetration in new accounts and retention of the existing accounts.
6. Responsible for the top line Sales Turnover agreed and contribution targeted for the product line/industry segment.
7. To carry out sales activity at an optimum level to run the business of the Company in profitable manner.
8. To identify market needs and new opportunities and input to the Company head office.
9. To work with regional teams and provide technical and commercial support on micro-hardness product line.
10. Establish key contacts with top management in Key Accounts like Govt. Organisations, DRDO labs, Technical Institutes like IIT's, University Departments, Public Sector Companies, Aerospace Industries, Research Institutes etc.
11. To work towards market leadership in assigned product lines over the years.
12. To be team player and work towards achieving company's set goals and targets.
13. Responsible for the entire sales cycle i -e generate enquiries, presenting the right Solution, negotiation, closing the sale, payment collection and relationship mgt.
From big transnational corporations to fast growing SME's to fledgling start-ups... every corporate body is looking for top talent. All of these are keenly aware that the only real competitive advantage they can have and build in today's flat world is the "human capital".
We are servicing this need for many national and international clients across various domains. We have been helping find a large number of our clients quite a few leaders, functional experts as also emerging precocious talent since 1997.
We credit all our success to three things; customer centric work systems, unflinching belief in our corporate values and our synergy enhancing team. We see repeat business and referral as the operative driver of customer feedback.
For more details on us visit www.vitasta.com Read full description