1. To receive all incoming enquiries coming through telephone, email or mail and attend to it promptly
2. To contact customers and prospects, arrange appointments and to make follow-up calls to confirm orders or delivery date
3. To provide necessary updates about the order status to the customers and to the team internally.
4. To help sales team improve their productivity and spend more time selling.
5. To maintain database of all enquiries and sales in a computer system
6. Arrange presentations and supporting material as and when required.
7. To provide support to logistics functions in handling and booking courier services and maintaining records of the same.
8. Prepare reports on sales of individual sales representatives, Customers and submit to the management when required
9. Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
10. Coordinate on payment followup with customers and maintaining record
11. Should be able to maintain leads & generate daily/ Monthly Sales Report for the Management.
Proficient in English, good communication skills and can correspond independently
Should be able to operate multi task
We would like to introduce STA as a team of committed and hardworking professionals, with an... aim of solving your Storage and Warehousing Solutions. We specialize in Specialized Warehousing Projects like Rack Supported Warehouses, Automated warehouses. Our team consists of highly professional designers and subject matter expert who bring the best of manufacturing to customers customized requirement. We are dedicated consultants with a goal towards improving ourselves and the customer SCM efficiently. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,80,000 - ₹ 2,40,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Customer Service / Call Centre / Operations / Data Entry
Jobs in Manufacturing / Packaging / Printing / Industrial Jobs
Jobs in Sales / Business Development