* Should have good knowledge of networking and software applications.
* Plan and coordinate with Sales Team to set an appointment with doctors /clients.
* To do cold callings.
* Fix the appointments with doctors/clients.
* Coordinate with sales team.
* Coordinating for the demo of the product.
* End to end coordination and managing the clients post sales.
* Lead generation & client acquisition
* Should be good in convincing skills.
* Possess strong Communication & interpersonal skills.
* Should have experience in customer relations
* Good telephone etiquette.
eClinicalWorks is a privately-held, leader in ambulatory clinical solutions. Its... technology extends the use of electronic health records beyond practice walls and creates community-wide records. The company has an established customer base of more than 85,000+ physicians and 545,000+ users across all 50 states with revenues for 2012 exceeding $250 million. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- One year
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis