Clarity Medical Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Sales and service engineer
Experience: 6 months-1 year in sales of medical products: medical equipments, like patient monitors, ECG, EMG, EEG etc.
Skill sets required:
Enthusiastic, Proactive Approach, Assertive in communication.
Ability to execute and implement sales strategy.
Should have outstanding relationship building skills with Business Partners/dealers, customers & other stake holders.
Should be focused on identifying new business opportunities, meeting sales targets by promoting products & services and generating revenue.
Should possess keen business acumen in analyzing and understanding business requirements, customer-value maximization and developing new profitable business revenue streams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. To achieve sales no's by developing and building sales order pipeline in their respective territoty.
2. To achieve quarterly sales numbers by assisting/helping Business Partners (dealers) in achieving their quarterly sales quota.
3. To develop new business partners in territory assigned which inturn increase the size of pipeline and hence revenue generation.
4. To impart regular training to Business Partners regarding product knowledge and sales pitch.
5. Conducting Bimonthly meet with the Business Partners regarding their order pipeline review.
6. To provide after sales support to the clients for the order already booked.
7. Periodic meetings with existing clients and exploring opportunities of cross sell.
8. To resolve business partner conflicts which might arise during the sales cycle.
9. To ensure collection against the booked orders as per the defined norms for the business partners.
Clarity Medical was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers and entrepreneurs. Our... management and engineering team has over 20 years of experience in hardware, software and electro mechanical design, including 15+ years in medical device industry. The company was funded with seed capital by investors from Silicon Valley who have engineering and management experience working in industries ranging from semiconductors to advanced bio-medical devices. Clarity offers various sub-system modules (SpO2, NiBP, ECG, etc) with embedded software to OEMs for further integration into their products. In addition to supplying the world with our own high quality medical equipment and OEM modules, Clarity plans to import outstanding complementary overseas products into India. Read full description