1) To develop & establish HSE Management system and advice in implementation of Management system, ensuring compliance to statutory to complete the Projects Safely & in time.implement EHSQ Policy, Manual, Procedures and guideline.
2) Ensure compliance with all applicable EHS regulations and company objectives, policies and procedures at project site.
3) Coordinate the execution of actions within the organization necessary for successful management and implementation of EHS procedures and systems.
4) Carry out plant safety inspections in order to observe the physical conditions of work and work practice procedures followed by the operating personnel and to render advice on measures to be adopted for reducing unsafe conditions and unsafe actions.
5) Advise and assist departmental heads, supervisors and other such officers in Planning and organizing measures necessary for the effective control of occupational health & safety.
6) Providing insight on Safety aspect in all job studies, and to carry out detailed job safety studies of selected jobs.
7) Checking and evaluating the effectiveness of the action taken or proposed to be taken to prevent personal injuries.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description