SaaSOps Engineer ($30K/yr) - Online Hiring Event
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday, to hire SaaSOps Engineers ($30K/yr)
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The SaaSOps Engineers will work to assure the overall availability and performance of production services against availability and quality SLAs.
You will respond to alerts or events that may impact our uptime commitment. You will also be focused on root causes, single points of failure, and eliminate them through remediation and execution.
This position is 100% remote.
- Respond to alerts or events that impact services availability and performance
- Adhere to internal processes for incident and service request resolution, and change management through proper execution and documentation.
- Execute continuous product improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related fields
- 2+ years experience in systems administration support of web-enabled service application environments or IT Operations
- 1+ year experience in SaaS Ops / Tech Ops / Infrastructure Ops / DevOps
- Commercial experience in SaaS Ops /Tech Ops/ Infrastructure Ops/ DevOps
- Experience with managing applications in Linux environments and shell scripting and commands
- Windows Server knowledge
- Good network and file system skills
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with application performance assessment and improvement
- Relative autonomy to pick up new skills
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
• AWS / Docker experience
• VMWare / IBM Cloud / Microsoft Azure knowledge
• Strong Networking skills
• SHAREPOINT experience
When you apply to a role in Crossover, you go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event.
If you pass those tests, you will be offered an opportunity to join our paid training program that lasts 4 full-time weeks.
It is a unique opportunity to learn about the Crossover culture, tools, processes and expectations. It is an intensive training program for only the best graduates. If you graduate from Bootcamp, you will be offered a choice of several positions with the Crossover teams.
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Freelance / Self-employed
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 19,00,000 - ₹ 20,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - ERP / CRM
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security