As a SaaSOps Engineer in Crossover, you will learn how to have an obsessive focus on improving the quality of your work and the quality of products through the use of First Time Acceptance Rate. You will get an opportunity to learn and work on cutting-edge monitoring tools, which allow you to operate at a scale of thousands of servers for 70+ different software companies.
The candidate will be exposed to our metrics-driven culture, which is the foundation of our success in measuring and improving every engineering process and product we deliver.
Working with the top 1% talent will help you master your technical skills and become a specialist in some of the parts of our software factory model, such as the development of automated unit test or bug fixes. Ultimately Crossover’s dynamic environment will allow the candidate to move fast, set and achieve aggressive goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience maintaining SaaS applications in one of the major platforms (Azure, GPC, AWS, IBM Cloud) and cloud orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Marathon, VMware, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Linux operating system
- 2+ years of experience in at least one programming language: Java, C, C++, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Good proficiency in the English language
Join our community of remote professionals!
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description