The RPA Analyst will be responsible to support the end to end automation activities for the project assigned and communicate effectively with all stakeholders from time to time to meet the desired outcomes by the deadlines.
1. Need to understand end to end process using Level 4 process maps to identify automation opportunities.
2. Need to design automation solution basis the detailed understanding of the process and make recommendations
3. Work closely with automation team to ensure requirements are accurately mapped and to provide clarity as and when needed instantly
4. Need to provide support during testing carried out in UAT, QC and Production Environment
5. Need to Communicate effectively with all stakeholders at all times in order to meet the goals
6. Need to ensure automation results meets the success criteria outlined
7. Need to ensure automation meets the desired output
Candidate should be flexible to work in different shifts.
Finding and retaining the right people every day can be made a little easier with First... Advantage. Our winning combination of searches and services provide the insights to reduce your risk while dramatically improving the quality of your talent and the reliability of your renters. For these reasons, First Advantage has become a trusted partner to over 41,000 organizations worldwide – we deliver the results you need to propel faster, more informed decisions. - See more at: http://www.fadv.com/our-company/about-fadv.aspx#sthash.VbzYOZOm.dpuf Read full description