Qualification: BE / ME / B TECH / M TECH / MCA or any graduation or Post Graduation
Experience: 2 to 8 years.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
2. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
3. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
4. Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
Primary skills and competencies that we look for :
1. Working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails.
3. Good communication skills
4. Knowledge of Solr is additional advantage
We have been closely associated with several media houses for the last 15 years. This proximity... has helped us understand the ways in which the digital landscape has been evolving over the years. Given our deep domain knowledge and sound grasp of technology, we have a thorough understanding of the need to serve reliable content that is at the heart of engaging customers, driving leads and reinforcing their brand. - See more at: http://www.kreatio.com/i/info/30/about-kreatio#sthash.DgwsoyGD.dpuf Read full description