1. Regional Managers / RO Underwriters / Channel Managers for quotation and Ho Underwriters for quote approval and HO Operations for policy related areas
2. HO Accounts Dy Manager / Sr Manager for co-insurance payments & debit note / credit note
3. HO IT for system related issues
4. HO HR for training purposes
External Contacts & Purpose of Interaction
1. Brokers/Agents/Bank and other Channel Partners
2. Clients for Business Generation
Responsibilities & Key Performance Indicators
Underwriting & Quotations
1. Prepare quotes and ensure adherence to underwriting guidelines and ensuring pre acceptance risk inspections - Turn around time for quotations
2. Co ordianation with HO Underwriters for quoate approval
3. Preparation of closing slips and co ordination with Operations for issue of policy/endts
4. Close co oridnation with claims and regular meeting with claims and tracking claim ratios on Motor and non motor policies
5. Training the underwriting team /training of agents DSTs/chanlel managers on product and underwriting
6. Coordinate with accounts department wrt policy receipt registers and other related matters Accuracy and turn around time for documentation
Experience in underwriting at operating office experience at regional level underwriting all LOBs including Property, Engg & Marine /Motor/Liability /Health Accident Travel Line
Chola MS General Insurance Company Ltd.
Our business begins with you. You are... the force that propels us ahead. And we believe that you are not just a part of our business, but the reason for our existence.
We go beyond being just an insurance company. We see ourselves as partners who deliver peace of mind by protecting the world you live in. We strive to strengthen the Trust you have on us by offering complete Transparency through simple products that have no hidden clauses and are easy to understand. And we also provide seamless service that's enabled by Technology. Welcome to the world of Chola MS.
Headquartered in Chennai, we are a 10-year young entity with a team of 2,500 like-minded people. The company has positioned itself on the customer centric platform. In agreement with our vision to be the most preferred general insurance company in India, we have built our brand philosophy around the core values of Trust, Transparency and Technology (T3). Our commitment towards you is evident in our innovative and simple products, high operational efficiency, and empathetic & quick claims settlement. Over the years, we have grown in size and stature.
In 2011-2012, we recorded a Gross Written Premium of RS.1,346.5 crores. Having posted a remarkable growth of 39%, we have been one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in the insurance industry with a network of over 90 branches across the country and 7,000 agents. The Agency distribution channel is complemented by various strategic and long-term partnerships with Banks, Auto OEM's and Auto Finance Companies among others. Read full description