Responsible for processing of disbursement and other activities in the branch.
1. To manage processes at Branch for all retail asset /business banking products (disbursement / post disbursement activities).
2. To process disbursement of below products
o Mortgage Loans (LAP, LARR)/Working capital facilities for customers with turnover up-to 200 crores (BBG, EEG, ABC, SAB, HCF, CV, Inventory Funding)
o Agri Lending (Kissan Gold Card, Rural Initiative Group, Tractor Loans)
3. Ensuring that all the files are disbursed as per TAT and Policy. Meet TAT in all process as per the SLA Agreement. Measure TAT at every step and redefine TAT measurement.
4. Ensure Property vaulting and management as per laid down process
5. Regular and structured Training to Sales team for reduction in FTNR.
6. To ensure error free working and nil documentation error
7. To focus on productivity and achieve efficiency levels as desired by senior management
8. Play a support role to Business to meet organization objectives
9. To manage and review internal and external audits for all products
10. Working knowledge with systems like LOS, LS, Finnone, Flexcube, S&A+, MS Office
1. To manage file processing and disbursal of loans of retail asset/business banking products offered by the bank as mentioned below:
2. To manage post disbursal documents updation, post disbursement servicing to internal and external customers.
3. Ensuring that all the stock statements and Insurance Policies received during the day are received in S&A and updated in Laser soft with NIL error and publishing the discrepancy to sales team and dispatch of updated Stock Statements & Insurance Policies to CPU in the TAT.
4. Ensuring that all queries are responded back to customer within TAT hrs from the time of receipt.
5. Ensure that all Processes followed at Branch Operations are as per Standard Operating Procedures laid down in the Operations Manual.
6. Ensure Property vaulting, management, release as per laid down process
7. To regularly interact with business groups and provide support as required by the business teams
8. Complete responsibility for reconciling the Dummy Accounts for Disbursement, Collections, General Receipts and Initial Payment Accounts.
9. Vendor management including managing Lawyer/Valuer etc
10. Reducing Sales FTNR to less than 5%.
11. Ensure that all queries and complaints logged in CRM pertaining to the Branch are resolved within agreed TATs.
12. Ensure password sharing policy adhered strictly.
13. To ensure timely property recon in every quarter
14. To have strict control on tracking acknowledgement for property released from Branch and spokes
15. To ensure clean and hygienic environment in the Branch
16. Identify and recommend measures to check unproductive volumes and cases of potential misuse of the banking systems
17. Suggest gaps in processes, if any, and changes required to address such gaps
18. Any Other responsibilities entrusted from time to time
19. The above responsibilities will remain in force until any further changes are advised in due course
Leading Private Sector Bank