Overseeing overall restaurant operation standard, follow SOP to bring efficiency in operations, Plan to achieve restaurant sales budget and EBIDTA budget.
- Handling stores operations ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the production & distribution process.
Process and Audit compliance
Ensure better Guest experience.
- Monitoring availability of stock, making appropriate arrangements to ensure on time deliveries;
- Managing logistics operations, involving and coordinating with various & other external agencies to achieve seamless & cost-effective transport solutions.
Quality Assurance -
- To insure the quality parameters to be followed during the operations.
Operations & Management -
- Identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and taking steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
- Coordinating and planning the logistic need for the region and other regional commissaries.
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and machinery towards the output.
- Ensuring good manufacturing practices are being followed and ensuring strict adherence to quality standards laid down by JFL.
Training and Development of team.
ubilant FoodWorks Limited (the Company) is a Jubilant Bhartia Group Company. The Company was... incorporated in 1995 and initiated operations in 1996. The Company got listed on the Indian bourses in February 2010. Mr. Shyam S. Bhartia, Mr. Hari S. Bhartia and Jubilant Enpro Private Ltd. are the Promoters of the Company.
The Company & its subsidiary operates Domino’s Pizza brand with the exclusive rights for India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. The Company is India’s largest and fastest growing food service company, with a network of 749 Domino’s Pizza restaurants (as of 19th May, 2014). The Company is the market leader in the organized pizza market with a 67% market share in India (as per Euro monitor report 2013).
The Company launched Dunkin’ Donuts in India in April 2012 in Delhi. The Company has 29 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants in India (as of 19th May, 2014).With the launch of Dunkin’ Donuts in India, the company is now well poised to address two distinct non-competing segments of the Food Service Industry in India, namely the home delivery of Pizza’s market and the all day part food and beverage market.
Dunkin’ Donuts is the world’s leading Donuts, baked goods and coffee with market leadership Donuts, regular/decaf drip coffee, iced coffee, hot flavoured coffee, bagels and muffin categories.
Dunkin’ Donuts (DD) in India is positioned as a Food Café, occupying the sweet spot between Cafés and quick service restaurants. DD serve a wide range of Donuts, Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend drip coffee; Espresso coffee based beverages such as Cappuccino and Latte, Milkshakes, Smoothies, Iced Teas, as well as a delectable range of Burgers, Wraps, Sandwiches and side-bites. Each Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant is designed with care and brings alive the brand’s International, youthful, colourful and playful brand personality. The restaurants offer its young guests a great ambience to catch up with their friends and family in a relaxed and comfortable environment. And yes, Dunkin’ also serve the world’s best Donuts. Read full description