1. Supervise the functions of the department employees, facilities, operations and cost on a daily basis.
2. Monitor and control on an on-going basis:
a. Quality levels of product and service
b. Customer satisfaction and feedback.
c. Operating costs and sales.
d. Sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene of the entire area under his purview.
e. Ensure optimum performance in specific jobs assigned in the above areas.
f. Complying with laid down systems and procedure.
g. Whether SOPs are understood and implemented by the team.
3. To define targets/ goals for the department and make a constant effort to achieve the same.
4. To oversee the services of the outlet in all areas of operations to ensure the highest standards and quality of services at all times.
5. Responsible to maintain revenue/ accounts/ statutory records.
6. Supervise, plan and implement duty roster at the Unit.
7. Responsible to ensure cleanliness and hygiene in all areas of operations.
8. Responsible for resolving all guest issues.
9. Ensure that displays and marques are well maintained and updated at all times.
10. Responsible to control and to monitor cost variances for the following:-
Food and Beverage
11. Responsible to ensure smooth shift closure and handover.
12. Responsible to prepare departmental budgets and objective manuals with constant review and observations.
13. To Project a positive image of LBF to the external guest.
14. Responsible to ensure smooth operations in all guest areas.
15. Responsible to ensure that the unit maintains the required audit scores at all times.
16. To motivate the staff and ensure that they are working together as a team.
17. Responsible to monitor and to control wastage.
18. Implement control measures for cash handling in all operational areas.
19. Responsible to carry out any activity which is assigned by the management from time to time.
20. Servicing and provide support to customer
21. Looking after Companies Tie ups and public Relation at Restaurant level
22. Making MIS report, Customer Handling, taking Guest Feedback regarding quality of food.
23. Maintaining Floor hygienic all the Time
24. Formulating Reports-Cost Analysis, Daily Sales Reports, Breakage Analysis,
Expense statement, daily/weekly/monthly profit and loss Report to determine future action
25. Month end closing of crockery, cutlery, raw Material items
26. Taking briefing of staff before staffing each Shift
27. Making KRA reports on monthly & quarterly
28. Proper maintain of holding & serving temperature of Food etc
29. To serve a perfect Beverage and appetizing food FIRST time. If it does not meet their expectations, well replace it
30. Ensure minimal integrity issues at the outlet
31. Ensure all company policies are adhered to
32. To ensure all staff are spoken to with respect
33. Ensure female staff feel safe at work
34. To ensure any kind of incident is reported to seniors and HR
Lite Bite Foods, a high growth start up venture specifically focused on Food & Beverage... services retailing space Read full description