Designation - Research Consultant
CTC - upto 5 L
Experience - 2+ Years
Location - Aundh (Pune)
Working Days - 5 Days working with Sat - Sun Off
Shifts - 3 pm -12 am
4 pm - 1 am
5 pm - 2 am
1. Collection and Analys of about customer & prospect information.
2. Utilize both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques. Organize, analyze, synthesize and/or summarize data and information using appropriate analytical tools. Conduct quantitative (statistical analysis, financial data analysis, etc.) and qualitative analysis (in-depth interviews, etc) as necessary.
3. Develop a structured and logical approach to data collection, including the identification of new sources.
4. Produce reports / presentations / case study on various issues and trends.
5. Communicate research results through the creation of structured end-products (memos, spreadsheets, reports, presentations, etc.)
6 Extend support to Sales & Marketing to write proposals and win projects.
7. Excellent in MS office (word, ppt, excel)
A leading HR consultancy in India.