Designation: iPhone Developer
Qualification: Any IT Graduate.
1) Participate in iPhone app development projects and prototyping of varying levels of complexity
2) Develop and create new and fresh applications for iphone, ipod and ipad.
3) Apply and make use of the iOS frameworks that would actually help creates user interfaces faster and easier.
4) Clint Interaction
5) Team Handling
.We are looking for talented iPhone developers to join our team; ability and commitment is more important than current skill set.
. Candidates who have developed projects and submitted the same in the apps store will be considered.
. Working knowledge relating to all aspects of iOS development and deployment.
.Experience working with iPhone SDK
• Strong understanding and hands on experience of - Objective C, Cocoa, CSS, XCode, XML, Swift.
• Developing iPhone/iPad apps with platform specific and custom UI components
• Extensive user interface development experience, particularly on mobile devices
• Understanding of Apple’s Human User Interface Guideline
• Ability to handle deployment and lead troubleshooting efforts, meeting deadlines
• Ability to analyze problems and identify solutions with minimal direction
Interested candidates mail their resume idealcrew.hr()gmail com
call nine six six five eight six zero four three two.
When IdealCrew Technology first started out, we began our journey in the arena of business... process outsourcing and Recruitment Solution with a deep presence in data services and Manpower Resource. Our eagerness and dedication quickly led us into growing leaps and bounds, not only in revenue, but in our approach. We have won the trust of clients in the public, private and government sectors, yet we have not relented or become content in our pursuit of excellence. IdealCrew Technology has expanded its knowledge and depth across multiple industries firsthand and with partners. Read full description