• As business intelligence analyst your role in the organization is to help clients and users in the process of making informed business decisions.
• Exploit the available data in the DB of our platform for reports, statistics and facts.
• The BI Reporter will be responsible for designing reports and developing processes to aid the business intelligence on our web platform.
• Collecting past and present data in order to present meaningful static and dynamic reports.
• Position will demand meticulous and systematic processing of large amount of data which would result into meaningful information.
• You will need to effectively present information and communicate findings, conclusions and recommendations to clients and users; able to respond effectively to questions from managers, customers, peers and vendors
• Leading data discovery discussions with Business in BRD sessions and map the business requirements to logical and physical modelling solutions
• Design and develop various Business Intelligence Solutions including business analysis of interfacing and integration with multiple modules of records and development of reporting and analytics
• Coordinate technical efforts of other IT groups, remote teams and external vendors and clients to ensure effective development, modification, testing and implementation of systems to meet customer needs
• Develop documentation and training materials, participate with customer groups in the planning for longer-term systems enhancements
• Analyse systems to design, define and integrate Operations/Financial Data into Enterprise Data warehouse
• Bachelor's degree in software
• Should be conversant with any one of the following open source reporting tools – BIRT, Jasper or Pentaho or Tableau
• Strong data analysis and data profiling skills
• Independent problems solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
Yours Efficiently is an 'Efficiency Services' provider of Virtual Support Services... to Small & Medium Enterprises. The premise of Yours Efficiently is to provide cost efficient solutions for support functions such as Finance & Accounting, Human Resources & Training, Marketing Support and Technology Services. Access to Yours Efficiently's talent allows an enterprise's core team to focus on the subject matter of its business; be it trading, manufacturing or client servicing, while handing over support functions to experts with multiple years of experience in providing both vision and execution support in these areas. Apart from India, Yours Efficiently supports clients in the USA & Europe. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Part time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Salary range:
₹ 1,80,000 - ₹ 3,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis